A description will appear someday. I promise.

8/18/2004

Before I say anything else, she's okay.

Jane got hit by a car yesterday. Again.

She's okay, she had to stay overnight at the vet's because they had to put her under to stitch her up, but she'll be okay. She's pretty pissed off about having to wear one of those collars, though.

She didn't break any bones or tear any muscle. She has third degree burns over her belly and a big gash down her back leg. Josh had some pretty hefty bites, because she (understandably) went bonkers.

I guess that she saw a dog across the street and booked out after it--a couple of teenage girls hit her, and would continued running over her if the lady with the dog Jane was after in the first place hadn't yelled at them to stop. (They didn't know she was under the car).

I haven't even seen her yet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren K said...

JANE!

Regardless of what I just Friendstered you, I think this is the perfect place to say I'm glad your doggie is ok. I hope you are ok. Strap her on a skateboard and pull her like a duck on wheels.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger Leila said...

Thank you, Lauren. I'm not sure how the Jane on wheels thing would work out, though--she hates things with wheels, so she might just bark at her feet all day long.

She's feeling better. She still looks like crap, but she's acting a lot perkier, and she even barked at some construction workers today.

3:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home