A description will appear someday. I promise.

8/13/2004

I have to go to Bull Moose...

On my way over to the farm (we're house-sitting, which is always fun), I heard an interview with Tom Russell on NPR (regardless of what Josh says, listening to NPR DOES NOT make me a communist). Apparently, he has a new album, which is awesome. He is of the opinion that country music was destroyed in the mid-80's, when the industry decided to cater to a wider market, so now most of it is geared towards "middle-class white golfers".

Unfortunately, I can't seem to link to Tom Russell's website because I'm using Tony's bizarro iMac. Rats.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't be mean to Macs. We have one and they rock. So there.
You did get to house sit after all. Mayhap I will ride my bike over tomorrow if I get the chance or permission, or I'll do it on Sunday, same story. If that's all right with you all as well. :)

- Sirabby

(a.k.a Sarah - yet another name someone made up for me!)

8:42 PM

 
Blogger Leila said...

Well, Tony's Mac apparently hates blogging. I've never understood why people say that Macs are more user-friendly anyway--they make no sense.

I'll be working until one, but if you want to swing over to the farm in the afternoon, you're more than welcome. You might want to give us a buzz to make sure that we're there, though...

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home