A description will appear someday. I promise.

8/12/2004

Geek time (Thursday, after the weekly comics binge).

Whoever is not reading Powers regularly should be. It RULES! Also, even if you don't like comic books, the personal ads at the end make it worthwhile reading for anyone. Two shining examples from the new issue:

I need a girl to prove to family and freinds that I'm not gay. Please help, I'm desperate here.

...As long as you can reach all parts of your body, youre not too fat for me...


(Typos are theirs, not mine, thank you very much).

Also in regards to the new issue, I would just like to say to anyone who had doubts (Collomia!), "I told you so!". I knew that Bendis wouldn't have written about that little girl in the first story arc and just dropped her forever. I'm so smart that it's scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home