A description will appear someday. I promise.

1/15/2005

The DVD jackpot continues.

Last night, we went to the big city (Portland) to get my comics. We'd also planned to hit Best Buy and buy the second season of Buffy, but on a whim, we swung by Bull Moose first. What do ya know? They not only had the second season of Buffy, but they also had the fifth (and last, sniff) season of Babylon 5. Since they were both used, we got two for the price of one. Hooray!!

Now I just have to get over my urge to watch TV all day long. Other wise, I won't win the Chrissy vs. Leila Read-Off. Sigh. Life can be so hard.

PS. In regards to the reading thing, I will say that it isn't the reading part that is difficult--it's the writing part that's really slowing me down. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home