A description will appear someday. I promise.

1/10/2005

Mediator 6: Twilight -- Meg Cabot

First off, if you haven't already started reading these books, DO! They're like Buffy, except that Suze deals with ghosts instead of vampires. She's pretty fashion-obsessed, so she gets really, really mad if the ghost (or living person) she happens to be fighting with messes up her Jimmy Choos.

So the Princess Diaries books have become the lamest of the lame. Big deal. Mag Cabot still has it. Twilight was AWESOME. Awesome awesome awesome. A.W.E.S.O.M.E. Kickass. Rock on.

Four words: Mediators can time travel.

I'm a little worried that this might be it, though. The next book in the series (if there is one) will be make-or-break. I'm actually not all that hopeful--this will probably, sadly, be the last good one. Oh well. I just ordered the first five books in the series, so I can just re-read these six to my heart's content.

(And yes, I know that I already own most of them, but a) they're all still packed up, and b) I wanted the ones with the new covers).

3 Comments:

Blogger Leila said...

Nope. But you're more than welcome to borrow mine when they get here!

Oh, and I brought the first season of Babylon 5 in for you.

10:23 AM

 
Blogger basically decoration said...

I ran across this blog by mistake; I was searching for something, but I found this entry and was very excited to see another person who loves the Mediator books! They're the best books ever!

"So the Princess Diaries books have become the lamest of the lame."I agree with you wholeheartedly!!!

Unfortunately for us Mediator fans, Twilight is the last book in the series. I've done a bit of grumbling because of this...Princess Diaries is going to get a lot of books, and Suze kicks Mia's arse!

Oh well.

Nice meeting a fellow fan.

Much love,
BeeBee

PS-I have considered buying the books with the new covers so the books on my bookshelf can match.

Hah.

10:59 PM

 
Blogger Leila said...

I'm kind of relieved that the series is ending--I would have been devestated if they suddenly got lame. Of course, I'm also totally depressed that it's over. Sad.

Always glad to meet another fan!

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home