A description will appear someday. I promise.

1/10/2005

I continue to love Christmas money.

We finally bought the first season of Buffy last night. (And then proceeded to watch four episodes in a row. At this rate, we'll have to buy the second season on Thursday--or suffer Buffy-withdrawal. Nobody wants that).

Also, we are the proud owners of the Napoleon Dynamite DVD. SWEET!

Finally, I broke down and bought Mediator 6: Twilight. (I guess that 'broke down' isn't really an accurate description, considering that my eagerness to get the book into my clutches, I practically knocked the shelf over). I read it this morning, before work--I'll post about it later today. (Want a hint? IT RULED).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you read a book "before work"? I'm lucky if I get out the door with my underwear on and my lunch in my bag (or at least my underwear in my bag).

tracy
http://durteemartini.blogs.com

2:34 PM

 
Blogger Chrissy said...

Oh, phew.
Glad you read it. I caught a quick little description of what it(Mediator 6) was about and I got REALLY worried. Thought it would suck. I need to go do someting about the fact that I don't have it yet.

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home