A description will appear someday. I promise.

10/25/2004

The rumors are true.

There is apparently something in the female genetic code that makes us go bonkers shortly before getting married. That is the only explanation I can come up with for my recent utter insanity.

Saturday night after I got out of work, Josh and I went to the fabric store so that I could buy fabric to make a dress for this coming weekend. I was completely impossible, and we did finally find fabric that I was happy with, but not before I almost had a total meltdown in the store. Tears were on the horizon. Happily, I pulled my shit together and calmed down, but, wow. It was dicey there for a while.

This morning, Stephanie brought me into the back room, where the library staff surprised me with a cake and a card (which I haven't opened yet, since it's to both of us). Did I graciously say "thank you", and proceed to cut the cake? Of course not. I burst into tears. Nancy told me I shouldn't start wearing mascara anytime soon.

I guess that all of those movies and books about getting married are actually based on some amount of truth. Us ladies go crazy, regardless of how freaking simple the thing is going to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger off the hook said...

oh man, never in a million years for me, i will move to antarctica first. or if gdub is elected i'll just become a lesbian

on a side note about antartica, i already asked matt, are penguins in antarctica? and if they are, then are the polar bears in the arctic? i always thought polar bears ate penguins

4:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home