A description will appear someday. I promise.

10/22/2004

I made good use of my day off yesterday.

Did I do laundry? No.

Did I get much reading done? No.

Did I watch Days of Our Lives, the worst show ever created? You bet I did.

  • How the HELL did Brady and Nicole end up on the island?
  • I kind of am developing a soft spot for Nicole. She even tried to stop what's-his-face from making the volcano erupt. She's better than Belle, at any rate. Oh, wait. Anyone's better than Belle.
  • And thanks to Phillip's thing for Belle, I now hate Phillip, too. Guilt by association. Not that I ever really liked him much anyway. He's kind of weird-looking. And his hair is hideous.
  • The bit where Nicole brought in Colin Murphy was pretty awesome--anything to see John Black look semi-uncomfortable is good in my book. But I thought that she really DID shoot Colin Murphy. She was pretty convinced that she did, anyway.
  • Is Victor Kiriakis still alive? I haven't seen him yet.
  • Impressive acting by Fancy Face. The scream of emotional agony when Bo throw himself into the volcano to save Billie was very convincing.
  • I think that Drake H. is giving the actor who plays Roman (come on, I can't remember ALL of their names) lessons. He looked like he was trying to raise his eyebrow.
  • I used to think that Jan was funny, but now she's just gross. Ick.
  • This is the first time that I've seen the new-new Billie. Granted, she was hanging over a pool of lava at the time, but I thought she looked a lot more like the Lisa Rinna Billie than the other one. And if she was so desparate to get the disc with Tony's files on it to the authorities, why didn't she pass it up to Bo and Hope so that it would be safe? For an ISA agent, she's pretty stupid. She was probably trained by Abe.
  • The big question. Is Stefano really alive, or is Tony talking to a smoke machine in a chair? I vote for the smoke machine. I think that Tony's gone completely bonkers.
  • And is what's-his-face (the guy that programmed the volcano to erupt) working for Tony, or what?
  • Bart continues to suck.
  • According to the supermarket Soap Opera Weekly, this is the week that they break off of the island. LIES. I don't believe it for a minute.

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Somehow Brady and Tek figured out about the island, they paddled over with Nicole as a stowaway. So she's there too.

    Do you know that the actor playing Philip is a cast member from Real World Chicago?

    Victor is still alive and is on the island. Not sure how/why tho because he was not "killed" by Marlena.

    Jan is supanasty. Especially when seducing equallynasty Shawn D. who had an accident that made him angry.

    Oh, the energy wasted. Oh, the time I spend. Oh, the days of our lives.....

    tracy

    4:30 PM

     
    Blogger Lauren K said...

    Thanks! I haven't seen it in three weeks, except for five minutes the other day. Sounds like I didn't miss much. In the checkout line, I started to think about reading "Soap Opera Weekly" to find out how Hope lost her sleeve, but then I didn't.

    6:47 PM

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home