A description will appear someday. I promise.

9/25/2004

Young and dumb.

While Josh and I were driving up to Portland last night, I happened to look over at an on-ramp as we were passing by it--and I did a double take when I noticed that the kid driving the car parallel to us was hunched over the steering wheel and driving with his elbows. Why was he driving with his elbows? Well, duh! Obviously because he needed both hands free to smoke pot while merging into traffic!! Then he pulled into traffic ahead of us and we noticed that his car had a HUGE dent in the trunk. Shocking.

Obviously, this isn't to say that I've never done anything completely stupid, but you would've though he could've (at the very least) waited until he had merged. Sheesh. (It was still really, really funny).

1 Comments:

Blogger Leila said...

Hey, merging stresses me out as much as the next guy, but you'd think he would have taken care of the stress beforehand. I wish you'd seen it, though--it was damn funny.

6:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home