A description will appear someday. I promise.

9/24/2004

George Lucas deserves a big kick in the pants.

From an article in the London Times:

In the original 1983 theatrical version of Jedi, as well as in Lucas's 1997 digitally-revised edition, actor Sebastian Shaw played Anakin in the ghost scene. He has been digitally removed and replaced by [Hayden] Christensen, who looks older than he did in Episode II, but much younger than Shaw. That apparent lack of logic -- Christensen looks like Luke's brother, not his father -- is ignored in the movie. Luke still smiles warmly, as if he knows who the third ghost really is.
Why can't he just leave well enough alone?!!? WHY!!?

I think that I might really, really hate him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrrrrr.
That is so annoying. I really don't much care for either Hayden Christensen or George Lucas.

I finished One For The Money, though I'll tell you more about it tomorrow. Am looking forward to that!

2:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Smack* Idiot.

-Sirabby

3:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home