A description will appear someday. I promise.

9/22/2004

So, in case anyone was wondering how they should vote on Question One...

If the Palesky Tax Cap goes through, I will be out of a job.

So, if you love me, vote No on Question One. (Of course, this only really applies if you live in Maine).

PS. I would like everyone to note that I wrote this on my own time, not during work time. If you want to know more about it, just Google "Palesky Tax Cap". Crazy. I'm trying not to worry about this too much, but I really love my job. A lot.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love your job too, so I am so voting no.

At least I would if I was old enough, though I still love you.

Do you know about Saturday yet?
~Em

4:10 PM

 
Blogger Leila said...

Well, thank you for the support, regardless of whether you can vote or not...

And yes, we can come on Saturday. What time would you like us to show up?

4:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're working (you weren't sure) then as soon as you're done and can get over here.

If you're not working, then whenever you can get over here. ;)
Preferably around 5:00/5:30. Sound okay? And your welcome for the support. It would be just AWFUL if you lost your job. But we won't talk about that.
Have fun with the new group later.

4:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy God! Are they stupid? That will destroy state jobs across the board! Librarians, teachers, police, firefighters, all those will be affected. AHHH! Why are people so dumb!

chrissyt

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Leila said...

Tra la laaa...

I always feel better about everything when I know that my favorite paintball wielding goth-girl is in my corner.

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Steve said...

chrissy, leila, et al,

reading the posts and comments have just made me really nostalgic for CGGTWW. Especially someone telling Leila, "get your grubby hands off" of something. reminds me of the sounds of love that used to go back and forth around there.
I hope all is well with you guys,
catch you later
steve-o!

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home