A description will appear someday. I promise.

9/25/2004

Did John Waters plan this?

I think that he did. I think that he lured mainstream movie audiences into watching his movies by making cute, funny movies like Hairspray and Pecker, and now he's pulling out a whammy with the new one, Dirty Shame. I can't wait to see it. (And, no, not just because Chris Isaak is in it).

In a review in the Baltimore Sun, he was quoted as saying, "The halo from Hairspray was getting to feel a little tight." I love him. I wish that Divine was still alive. As John said in a Flak Magazine interview:

"Nobody thought those were real testicles in (There's) Something About Mary," he said during a recent interview in a San Francisco hotel. "Nobody thought that somebody really shot semen in (Cameron Diaz's) hair. But they all know that Divine really ate dog shit, so I'm sorry, I still feel like Muhammad Ali."
I mean, really. Is there anyone cooler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home