A description will appear someday. I promise.

1/19/2005

An apology to David Boreanaz

I can admit when I've been wrong.

I'm sorry that I ever bad-mouthed Angel. I always thought that he was too tortured and annoying.

Watching the series on DVD has changed my mind. Specifically, actually, this line (which I don't have exactly right, but you get the gist of it):

Well, over the last hundred years, I really perfected my brooding skills.
That did it for me. He's hilarious. In my (new) official opinion, Angel is great.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

I'm assuming that you are still on season one.
Let me know when you get to season two.

11:54 AM

 
Blogger Leila said...

No, that was actually the second season--he's funny when he's a good guy, but I do really love it when he's bad. He's so completely over-the-top bad that it's fun. I think that he probably watched a ton of old B-movies with crazy villians to get ready. I did cheer when Spike stood up and kicked his wheerchair over, though. I will always love Spike way more than Angel. But, really. Who doesn't?

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home