A description will appear someday. I promise.

11/17/2004

What do I care? I got a growth on my pecker.


This movie is a must see for everyone. Well, for everyone who has a sense of humor that is anything like mine, anyway.

Bubba Ho-Tep is a story of epic proportions: Elvis (the guy with the walker) and JFK (the guy in the wheelchair) are living in a Texas nursing home, where they do battle with an ancient Egyptian mummy. Posted by Hello

I feel that I might need to own this one, because it was really dang hard to send it back to Netflix.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren K said...

SO GLAD you finally saw it!

6:25 PM

 
Blogger Leila said...

I loved it so much. Bruce Campbell's narration was so funny--Val Kilmer is no longer the Best Elvis Ever. Bruce wins. Hands down. And the one liners--"They dyed me!" I think that I missed half of them because I was laughing so hard. So awesome.

6:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home