A description will appear someday. I promise.

11/10/2004

Sigh.

Okay, so a patron just came in looking for A-List #3 - Blonde Ambition, which we didn't have, and since it just came out in September, we can't ILL it. So she's planning on going to Borders or something.

She told me that her daughter told her that they were reading it for Honors English. Then she asked me if I thought that sounded likely. I hedged. In a major way. Because, hey--it's possible that they're reading it for Honors English. And I didn't want the kid to get into trouble for trying to pull one over on her mom (if, indeed, she is).

And DAMN. If a kid wants a book THAT BAD, shouldn't their mom (or dad) buy it for them anyway??? It's a BOOK!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Yeah, I'd be awfully suprised if this were being assigned as reading in school. Especially since is part three of a series.
But GO, Leila! Super Librarian!

3:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home