A description will appear someday. I promise.

11/16/2004

If anyone would know how to do it right, he would.

Okay, so this weekend, I took Chrissy's advice and watched Blade 2.

While I was very, very happy to have Kris Kristofferson in the sequel, I don't buy it for a minute. What? Did he miss his head when he shot himself in the first movie? What is that?

I almost fell over when I realized that Ron Perlman was in it. He shows up in the weirdest places. I thought that he was kind of underused, though. It's RON PERLMAN!! He can do more than sneer and beat people up!! That's okay, though.

And what is with the 'romantic' death scene with Nyssa seeing the sunrise? Every other vampire that is exposed to sunlight either blows up or screams in crazy agony for a while, but noooooooooo, she just gracefully turns into ash. Bah.

The best part, hands down, was when that horribly annoying Scud kid blew up. Awesome. I hated him.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

While I was very, very happy to have Kris Kristofferson in the sequel, I don't buy it for a minute. What? Did he miss his head when he shot himself in the first movie? What is that?

Well, you see if a vampire KILLS you you turn into one, even if it's with a gun. Pesky vampires. They're damn contagious.

I knew you'd enjoy seeing him again, I never said it would make sense.

Man, the third one looks bad.

10:30 AM

 
Blogger Leila said...

Yeah, but not if you blow your head off first. Come on--that was a BIG gun. But he rules. Love him.

11:07 AM

 
Blogger Leila said...

I can't wait to see the third one. Jessica Biel?? In all of her Seventh Heaven glory? Rad.

11:08 AM

 
Blogger Lauren K said...

I went to school with violin prodigy Dawn Perlman. Wait, no, it was Dawn Perlner. But close enough, right?

5:07 PM

 
Blogger off the hook said...

Dude, Jessica Biel is the worst actress EVER. Her portrayal of Mary was so unconvincing it made me want to hit her, and the crappiest part is that some of the other characters, like Simon and Reverend Camden, that were actually good actors, were totally underappreciated because people were too busy looking at Jessica Biel's busty silhouette. Yack. Even Happy (the big doofus-y dog) was better than her. Besides, she always tried to do her gym teachers and stuff.

Remember Mrs. Worester? I mean, come on.

6:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey smartypants...I *am* Dawn Perlner. I can't figure out who you are (it must be from a long time ago since it's a long time since someone called me a "violin prodigy"...email me! perlner@alum.mit.edu :)

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home