A description will appear someday. I promise.

11/03/2004

Damn. Damn damn damn. Why? Why why why?

This is the second time that I've written this, due to the utter crappiness of Blogger today.

I am so much more upset about the election than I thought that I would be. I was all worried about the tax cap (it didn't pass--I still have a job, thankfully), and just didn't think about the whole Bush vs. Kerry thing. I can't believe how pissed off I am. Another FOUR YEARS? Shit. I don't get it. I just don't. (Obviously, about half of the country does, but I still don't).

It is all I can do to keep myself from just typing obscenities. Over and over and over again. For pages. Instead, I will go and drown my sorrows in Oreos. Sometimes, I wish I could drink beer at work.

At least Maine's EVs went to Kerry. I don't have to feel guilty about that.

7 Comments:

Blogger Chrissy said...

Yeah, I'm swearing up a storm too. If Bush HAD ACTUALLY WON I'd accept it. But NOOOOO, Kerry CONCEDED!!!!
Sorry, yes, I'm pissed. Jeremy brought me the news just as I was finishing up How I Paid For College. I haven't had too many days that have started this badly.
If we move to Belgium or Iceland, do you want to come?

1:07 PM

 
Blogger Chrissy said...

Oh, and just to make everyone feel real warm and fuzzy inside, it's another 4 years in which Bush doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected or his popularity rating. Doesn't that make you feel safe?

1:22 PM

 
Blogger Chrissy said...

NO, NO, NO! Not France. France is having a massive increase of anti-Semitism. To the point that Jews are fleeing the country for Israel and Canada.
Can't find a usefull link to an artical. Will keep trying. NPR has some audio news, but nothing written.

1:44 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do not move away! If you do, then you've let some pansy-ass, Texan-wannabe chump with an itchy trigger finger get the best of us. I'll be goddamned if that rat bastard is going to run ME out.

It's almost 2005, and that's 1/4 of the way to 2008. We can get through this.

I'm making shirts that say. "Someone Else '08" Who wants one?

tracy
http://durteemartini.blogs.com

5:17 PM

 
Blogger off the hook said...

i don't know you, but that shirt sounds dope.

i hate gdub as much as the next person, and all my stupid asshole friends from texas are acting so god damn smug about everything. i'd wish him dead, but cheney in power would be worse. i wish that they'd both die and through some weird twist of fate jon stewart would become president

actually, it would be so much better if bush and dick were caught in a homosexual lover's embrace. that would make my frigging day. ooooh, or if jenna got knocked up! everyone knows she's been asking for it

10:04 PM

 
Blogger Lauren K said...

one shirt for me please. or maybe "Anyone Else '08" would be good too.

4:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirts are ready for sale:

http://www.cafepress.com/durteemartini

tracy

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home