A description will appear someday. I promise.

10/29/2004

Did I find a keeper, or what?

Due to our impending nuptials, Josh got the day off today--and I sent him to go and buy me a black slip (I own no slips at all, let alone a black one) and black tights. He came back with both, IN THE RIGHT SIZES. I'm a little shocked.

Also, his mom (my almost mother-in-law) sent me flowers today, with a call that said, "Breathe." I think that all of the stories about horrible mother-in-laws MUST be huge exaggerations. Or just flat-out lies.

Soon, the wedding will be over, and I'll get back to my regularly scheduled reading.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fate said...

Nope, the horrible mother-in-law stories are not exagerations or lies (my sister's MIL is a real piece of work), you're just getting exceptionally lucky. ;o)

Enjoy you're day.

Judy

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Leila said...

Rats. Well, good for me, I mean, but it stinks that my new theory was debunked so fast.

3:07 PM

 
Blogger Chrissy said...

I'm almost embarassed to say that post made me tear up. I'm really happy for you. I'm going to wander off now because AHEM, I have something in my eye.

10:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home