A description will appear someday. I promise.

12/28/2004

Loot.


I fell in love with the big bowl from this set (Fire King, from the '50s) over the summer, but we couldn't get it because we were broke. And I made myself forget about it.

So I was totally unprepared when I opened one of my presents from Josh and there it was, in all of its red polka-dotted glory.

In other news, I couldn't find the LEGO Millenium Falcon anywhere, so I ordered it on EBay, then it didn't show up in time, so I broke down and tried WalMart, found it there, bought ANOTHER one, gave the WalMart one to Josh for Christmas (he was SO HAPPY), and then received the EBay one in the mail yesterday. So now we have two. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren K said...

Those bowls are retardedly you.

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home