A description will appear someday. I promise.

12/17/2004

Score!

As a library employee, I'm eligible to go to the Scholastic Book Fair warehouse sales, where all of the books are 50% off of the cover price. Granted, you only have the selection there, but check out what I got--

    Goose Chase, by Patrice Kindl
      (I might already have a copy of this. Actually, I'm almost positive that I do. But just in case I don't, I bought it. Because everyone should have a copy of Goose Chase).
    Sorcery & Cecilia, by Patricia Wrede and Caroline Stevermer
      (Yeah, I know that I've already said that this book is wonderful. Well, it is. So everyone should own--or at the very least, read--this one, too).
    Tangerine, by Edward Bloor
      (Josh probably inwardly groaned when I got this one, since I talked about the book for at least two weeks straight after reading it. It rocks. I did not, however, buy a copy of Crusader, because it stinks).
    Sahara Special, by Esme Raji Codell
      (I've been meaning to read this for a long, long time. Now I have no excuse).
    The Judy Moody Boxed Set, by Megan McDonald
      (Judy Moody should just get it over with and kick the crap out of Junie B. Jones).
    Indigo's Star, by Hilary McKay
      (When I saw this one, I did a classic Leila "OOO!" and grabbed a copy, totally startling the lady next to me. Everyone should read Saffy's Angel. Everyone. And then you'll understand why I was so excited.
And all for $30. Kickass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home