A description will appear someday. I promise.

12/03/2004

Dylan McKay and Theo Huxtable on a roadtrip.

Due to our love of Babylon 5, we watched the pilot of Jeremiah recently. We hadn't realized that the show originally aired on Showtime, so when Malcolm Jamal-Warner started swearing, it was a little jarring. (I suspect that they wanted to separate his character from Theo on The Cosby Show right away). To make things more bizarre, there's a character named Theo. So that makes conversation about the show rather confusing.

It was pretty awesome, and now I'm all upset, because apparently there's a complete first season, and then part of a second season, and then the show seemed to enter production hell/limbo. So it looks like the show probably won't be finished. Why? Why is it always like that? The good shows never last. Grrrr.

I should also finally admit this: I've always had a soft spot for Luke Perry. Oh, and he plays a 27-year-old on this show--I double-checked, and in real life, he's turning forty next year. Awesome. Love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home