A description will appear someday. I promise.

12/01/2004

Dude.

I'm sorry, I can do the whole respect-other-people's-opinions thing, but I think from now on I'm only going to respect theirs if they respect mine. That sounds fair, right?

From al.com:

Allen said that if his bill passes, novels with gay protagonists and college textbooks that suggest homosexuality is natural would have to be removed from library shelves and destroyed.

"I guess we dig a big hole and dump them in and bury them," he said.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leila said...

I know. Somehow I doubt that he's a reader of blogs. Or a reader, period.

7:24 PM

 
Blogger off the hook said...

can they really do things like that? i mean, the NAZIS burned books. they don't want to look like NAZIS do they??

btw, Speak sucks. i can't imagine what you saw in it. (but i can respect your opinion if you respect mine.)

7:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home