A description will appear someday. I promise.

8/30/2004

Almost-married white couple seeks house.

If anyone comes across a house for sale, preferably in a rural part of Maine, but still close enough to our jobs in Kennebunk, let me know. Also, it has to be built no later than 1950 (and that's pushing it), and cost in the $100,000 range. (HA hah aha aha ha hhahah a!!!)

We looked at one this weekend, we loved it, loved it, loved it, but we're still thinking about it because it's right on the road and more expensive than we want. On the up-side (other than completely being in love with the house), the town's name is Limerick. COOL. The land thing isn't a big deal--as Josh keeps saying, we DO have 25 acres of feral land to wander around whenever we feel like it. This househunting thing is crazy. I feel like a grown-up. Almost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leila said...

I keep meaning to bring my big book of dirty limericks into work, so that I can post some of them--they're wonderful. And the book is divided into chapters with names like, "Buggery".

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home